Based in UK, Goodie Okechukwu is a radical inclusionist, change catalyst, with a mindset of the transformer and very passionate about Equality and Diversity. She holds a Masters degree in Diversity Management and has made valuable contributions to this field over the years. Goodie is the Founder of Protect Accent – An initiative that is dedicated to the eradication of accent discrimination and the inclusion of accents in all forms and levels of organisational communication and the broader society, that specialises in providing bespoke, CPD accredited, on-site Accent Bias training. Goodie is also an author, her first book – “Navigating the Problems and Solutions of Work-Life -Balance” is available in major bookstores in The UK, New York, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Guest Speaker, EDI and Accent Bias Expert, TCP Growth
- Founder at #Protect Accent
- Director at Protect Accent CIC
- M.sc Diversity Management, University of Bradford, UK
- Global Communication Strategist