Tony Abad, based in Manila of the Philippines, is a frequent speaker for big global business events including WTO, EU, ASEAN Leadership Forum, etc and program host of Bloomberg TV Philippines. His mission to “Influence the Influencer” sets the benchmark for TCP Growth’s Communicate with Influence training program. Besides being a media influencer, Tony is the CEO of TradeAdvisors which provides technical advice and assistance to corporations, business enterprises, government, and academic institutions on matters of international trade policy and regulation. He is a well-respected international law and communication expert, Professor of Law in university, as well as the Chairman for the Philippines of International Chamber of Commerce. Tony speaks English and Tagalog.
- Leadership Keynote Speaker, TCP Growth
- CEO of TradeAdvisors
- Alumnus at Harvard Kennedy School – International Economy & Trade
- International Trade Law Expert, Professor of Law
- Chairman for the Philippines of International Chamber of Commerce
- Anchor/ Host in Bloomberg TV Philippines Chairman for the Philippines, Commission on Competition